Updated: Jun 25, 2020
The whole Co-vid 19 pandemic that started in late 2019 and a global concern as of 2020 - has sent ripples, what many would consider as disastrous, across everyone in the world.
With quarantine in place, Working From Home has now risen as the new norm. Although we are all keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe, it is crucial for everyone to set their own ground rules so as to stay focused to their individual tasks.
We asked our employees on their WFH experiences and would like to share some of the top tips and tricks that have helped them stay focused(sane);
1. Have a dedicated area for work, just like in the office, a place free of distractions for you to really get to work
2. Make a to-do list for your day and remember to track and remind yourself of what has yet to be done (phone alarms, google sheets, notepads, /remind on slack)
3. Start and stop working at defined times. Simply follow your normal work routine! Take the extra commuting hours to get some exercise and fresh air.
4. Take video calls where you can to keep up the face-to-face contact with your team
Remember, Isolation is both real, and very scary. While on remote work, some may feel out of the loop and we don’t want that to happen.
5. Have a platform of communication for the whole company. One where everyone can chat, direct message and or share tips and tricks with the whole department/ company. This way, everyone can still feel connected as one family even from miles and miles away.
What are your tips and trick for working at home?
This post was first published on our Official LinkedIn Page, join us to receive all the latest updates!
For more information, publication and marketing related queries, please contact: Kai Xuan, Marketing Manager for Kian Soon Mechanical Components firstname.lastname@example.org
Kian Soon was founded in 1977 and is one of the leading distributors of C parts in South-East Asia. In 2019, we launched our ISO 7 Cleanroom under sister company PureSys.